Followers

Sunday, 24 October 2010

pretty pink baby Tilda

Pretty in Pink!
Am I showing my age!!! Lol! wow I used to Luuuurve all those brat pack films!!
So I am going to combine 3 challenges today! over at just magnolia  http://justmagnolia.blogspot.com/  the challenge is pink! and at Wild orchid crafts http://wildorchidchallenge.blogspot.com/  it's pastels!! and at totally tilda  http://www.totallytilda.blogspot.com/ it's pink and pearls.
Isn't she just adorable!! Is it just me or do stamp companies sometimes make it impossible for you to see how lovely the stamp is with huge watermarks?!? This stamp was one example, It wasn't until I saw a card with it on that I realise just how cute she was!
So I have coloured her with my copics, on this card I used distress stickles, the jury is out on these stickles! I found them really difficult to use, I couldn't get any out, then half the bottle would sploosh out!! how's that for a technical term!! sploosh!!!! Lol and I know they're meant to be a more subtle glitter but they hardly glittered at all!! and we all know I like me a bit of bling!!! the 2 white doilies i puched with a martha stewart corner punch on a circle! the flowers are all wild orchid crafts the leaves and dragon fly are magnolia die cuts! I love the little dragonfly
As you can see I have used 2 and 3d it! Oh and the embossing on the sentiment is cosmic shimmer true white embossing powder! thought I would mention that as it is the best white embossing powder I have found!!
Thankyou for looking in
Hugs
Jacqui x

15 comments:

  1. Very sweet, nicely colored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacqui stunning Tilda creation..love the soft tones gorgeous layout..thanks for sharing & joining us at Totally Tilda pink/pearls chall.

    smiles Christine & TT DT girlies..

    ps..you do need to LINK your chall. entries in your postings..you should be getting a lot more comms. as you have gorgeous creations on your blog..
    christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Jacqui! I know what you mean about stickles, mine tend to come out in what my father calls 'a Ruddy Blush'. Then I forget the glue's wet and plonk my fingers on it...

    This is an adorable card, the image is just so cute!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its absolutely stunning Jacqui, Christine pointed me in your direction and im glad she did as your blog is fantastic with lots of stunning cards, will certainly keep popping back to see your new creations!
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Jacqui wow this is adorable, I love this Tilda.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jacqui, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and pretty embellishments.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Jacqui, love all the others too. I have had a mooch around your blog and I think your work is beautiful. Christine is quite right, if you link your work your followers will increase and you will get more comments. Hope you join in with our Totally Tilda challenges again.
    Hugs
    DAwn x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so cute, fabulous card Jacqui.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi again Jacqui so glad you sorted out your linking NOW you should get comms. back from the challs. you enter..good luck.

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jacqui welcome! wow gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jacqui, I have come back tonight as Blogger wasn't being my friend this morning. I had to help two friends set up blogs yesterday so I know what's it's like starting something new. Hope you enjoy your time in the blogging world. I have put a link to your blog on mine and have also become a follower. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Jacqui so pretty, love the sweet image you've used.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda for our pink and pearls challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am just in love with this sweet tilda, gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda we hope to see you back again!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, the colours are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at WOC this week x

    ReplyDelete